- We do not ship fluids. This includes but is not limited to Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF), Engine Oil (Conventional and Synthetic), Touch-up Paint, EFI Cleaner, Toyota Fabric Cleaner, Gear Lube, ect...
- All orders must have a valid home or business address. If there is an issue with an address we will contact you for a correction.
- Oversize items and Heavy Weight items: including but not limited to bumper components, body panels, engines, transmissions, require extra shipping charges; please email us for a quote before ordering. Please be specific as to what you want to have shipped and have the complete address to which it will be shipped. These items are necessary to give an accurate quote for shipping costs. If the actual shipping charges are more than what was calculated at checkout, you will be notified of the additional shipping charges. All sheet metal parts will be shipped via UPS Freight, and those costs will be the responsibility of the customer. It will have to be shipped to a business capable of unloading a skid from a semi. If a business address is unavailable then it will be shipped to the nearest UPS Freight hub, and the items can be picked up there. One piece "Cat-back" exhausts on some trucks are to long, and exceed the girth limitations of UPS Ground and can not be shipped. There is no way to package them and freight cost for a skid that size is to expensive to ship LTL.
- Damage Parts/Claims: Since there is a very small window to get UPS or the US Post Office to pay for damaged items we most be notified within 72 hours of you receiving your order so we can let the responsible party know of the issue. They may want to inspect the shipping box and the packing material so please hang onto both. Please call 877-200-0179 and alert us to the damage, and we will get the process started on our end. Once a determination has been made you will either be refunded or another item will be sent as a replacement. Some items simply can not be shipped this includes but is not limited to running boards, chrome wheel opening moldings, nerf bars, painted wheels, wind shields, and rear glass. All this items have high damage rates and are not able to be shipped. You can schedule them for local picked, but we will not attempt to ship them.
- International Orders: Due to a recent policy change inside Toyota. US Dealers are no longer be allowed to export parts outside their (PMA) primary market area. This policy covers anything other then the continental United States, including Alaska. We are no longer allowed to ship to Canada or Canadian territories. APO's since we do not know the actual destinations we have to cancel these orders as well. There are no exceptions.
- Most orders are shipped via either UPS or US Postal Service. Orders going to Alaska will be shipped via USPS, or can be shipped via UPS at an additional cost. In the lower 48 states which courier to be used will be determined on which service is faster, and fits the amount paid for shipping. If you order a part that is Oversize, Heavyweight or may have unusually high shipping costs, we will contact you prior to shipping to give you a shipping estimate. At that time, we will ask for written or verbal consent to charge you actual shipping costs.
- Not all discontinued and/or older parts and/or accessories are available for immediate shipment.
- All acid filled battery orders will be cancelled due to HAZMAT restrictions. The nickel hydride batteries used for hybrid systems are shipped via UPS freight, and you should call for a shipping quote.
- There will be no returns or exchanges on discontinued and/or older parts and/or accessories. They are considered “Final Sale.”